Words I will journal by.

Create. Learn. Try. Believe you can.

Monday 23 October 2017

Autumn Shrine

Hi everyone, I'm back briefly tonight linking my latest project for www.artfuldays.co.uk and linking across to Julie Bell's blog here.


I've created my Autumn Shrine using this month's fabulous products inside the October Goodie box. Just look at all of this deliciousness! It's so exciting receiving these boxes each month, each beautifully wrapped and each one based on a theme! There are at least 18 little packs of goodies in each box - more than you get in more expensive but similar items currently on sale and featured on Hochanda.TV. Julie's boxes retail at £21.99 which includes p & p. I honestly don't know how she does it. The value for money is evident here:


Added to this wonderful selection, Julie always includes the most delicious papers: this month's are the brand new Prima Abermoon papers and notecards. You saw them first here folks! 


I've used one of the papers and one of the notecards inside the niche in my shrine. But, for a step-by-step explanation of how I put all the elements together, you need to pop over to Julie's blog here. And if you are tempted to buy this month's Goodie box or would like to take out a 3-month or 12- month subscription, you can pop over to the website here


I would love to read your views about my Autumn Shrine or what you think of Julie's Goodie boxes. I expect you've seen quite a few of my samples by now. All feedback is very welcome, including why you would or wouldn't buy one of the Goodie boxes! Thankyou for popping by. Until next time....





No comments:

Post a Comment