I started with scraping a couple of Fresco chalk paints across two opposing pages ( lavender and smurf), then adding a variety of torn pages to create some texture. Then I sprayed some Prima color bloom sprays and let them drip down.
Some of the added papers already had coarse gel medium added. I had also added scraps of material I had lying around and plastic netting before spraying. Next, I added some stamping, mainly paperartsy minis, in both black and white. I also used my new Hot Picks stamps HP1501EZ - great for backgrounds. Now I just needed to add my focal images. These are faces stamped onto material. I'd already made these at a recent weekend workshop with James Sharp. I added a bit more stamping just to include the images into the background. It only needed a quote (Claire had asked for a quote), some chit chat labels and some washi tape to complete. I hope Claire likes it. I enjoyed the process and rather like the result. Especially that gorgeous lavender colour coming through.
A couple of close ups:
Thanks for dropping by, especially if you read through the whole post. This is the most I've ever blogged. I hope it worked!